Using industrial standard protocol converters, the chiller can be interfaced with the BMS (Building Management System).
The reomote monitoring and control of the chillers is possible via BACnet/Eternet, BACnet/IP, Modbus, Modem or RS485.
A high quality 7-inch display and a variety of communication ports make system operation and maintenance far more convenient.
- 7-inch color LCD screen with high resolution (800 x 480)
- Operation scheduling function
- Real time trend display
- Surge protection function
- Advanced algorithm for highly effective temperature and safety control
- Running data acquisition
- Easy-to-read display of operational data
- Certified EMC
- Communication supported: RS485 (standard) and Ethernet (optional)
- Communication protocol supported: Modbus (standard), BACnet
- Direct control of water pumps and cooling tower
- Language: English / Chinese / Korean
- Auto-printing function (optional)
LG’s chiller implements a positive-pressure refrigerant and an optimized, compact heat exchanger design.
This combination helps to reduce operational expenses and the amount of space needed for installation.
The evaporator, condenser and compressor are assembled with simple bolting and flange connections. The LG Centrifugal Chiller is an excellent solution for retrofitting or replacing a facility’s HVAC system – especially in situations where space is at a premium.
In the event of a power failure, oil reservoir automatically supplies oil to the compressor bearings, ensuring uninterrupted, reliable operation.